Welcome to Our Tribe!
We are so delighted you have joined us!
Just prior to the new moon, look for an email from us inviting you into the circle. At that time we'll provide a link to the course, as well as suggestions for any tools we recommend for our journey together. We'll also invite you into the secret Facebook group (always optional, but definitely soul filling). Meanwhile, here are a few things to know:
When do we begin each month? Each circle begins on the New Moon. The dates for our sessions in 2018 (along with dates for live and recorded rituals honoring the wheel of the year) are:
- Saturday March 17th - EARTH MOTHER – GROUNDING, ROOTING, BELONGING, PRESENCE.
- (Tuesday March 20th - Ostara - Spring Equinox/ Mabon Ritual - Autumn Equinox)
- Sunday April 15th - SENSUAL WOMAN - RADICAL SELF-CARE, AWAKENING THE SENSES, EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, PLEASURE.
- (Tuesday May 1st - Beltane / Samhain Ritual)
- Tuesday May 15th - QUEEN - BOUNDARIES, EMPOWERMENT, CONFIDENCE, SOVEREIGNTY.
- Wednesday June 13th - WARRIORESS OF THE HEART - CONNECTION, COMPASSION, GIVING AND RECEIVING LOVE.
- (Thursday June 21st - Litha - Summer Solstice / Yule - Winter Solstice)
- Thursday July 12th - STORYTELLER – SELF-EXPRESSION, AUTHENTICITY, REWRITING OUR STORIES, TRUST.
- (Wednesday August 1st - Lughnasadh - Imbolc)
- Friday August 10th - ORACLE - INTUITION, CLEAR THINKING, LISTENING, ILLUMINATION.
- Sunday September 9th - BELOVED - SPIRITUAL CONNECTION, DEVOTION, RITUAL, LIFE AS SACRED SPACE.
- (Saturday September 22nd - Mabon - Autumn Equinox / Ostara - Spring Equinox)
- Monday October 8th - PRIESTESS – DARK GODDESS, DEATH/REBIRTH, SURRENDER/EMPOWERMENT
- (October 9-16th Navaratri)
- (Wednesday October 31 - Thursday November 1st - Samhain /Beltane)
- Wednesday November 7th - SHAMANESS – SPIRIT GUIDES, ANCESTORS, JOURNEYING, EARTH MEDICINE.
- Thursday December 6th - WISE WOMAN - QUIETUDE, REFLECTION, DREAMTIME, INTEGRATION.
- (Friday December 21st - Yule - Winter Solstice / Litha - Summer Solstice)
What do I do each month to participate? Just prior to the new moon, look for an email from us inviting you into the circle. At that time we'll provide a link to the course, as well as suggestions for any tools we recommend for our journey together. We'll also invite you into the secret Facebook group (always optional, but definitely soul filling).
What kind of program is this?
This is not a training, a course, therapy or support group. You will not become more spiritual, evolved, "better," or improved. This is a lifestyle community. With dedicated participating, the Wild Sacred Circle will begin to weave into your life with surprising ease and grace. With active participation, the community, resources and tools will support you in cultivating:
- A deeper connection to yourself at all levels of your being.
- A nourishing, accepting relationship with your body.
- An awakening of awareness to the moon cycles and earth's seasons and a rekindling of kinship with nature.
- A remembering of your inherent worth as a human being and that you are an embodiment of the divine.
- Tangible tools to nourish your life in the form of meditation, breathwork, embodiment practices, rituals, yoga... just to name a few.
- A renewal of trust in community and sisterhood.
How do I continue my membership after I sign up?
You don't have to do anything. We've made it easy for you! One Moon, 3 Moons and Annual Memberships (13 Moons) are billed on a recurring basis.
How do I cancel my membership?
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll cancel the recurring payment process right away. You will continue to have access to the entire duration of the membership for which you paid.
What is your refund policy?
Monthly memberships are non-refundable. Once you receive a monthly membership, you have received all the downloadable content we created with indfinate access. Thank you for understanding.
Quarterly and Annual Memberships are refundable under these terms: As you receive significant discounts for Quarterly and Annual Memberships, refunds will be prorated based upon the monthly rate + an administration cancellation fee of $25.
Is my membership transferable?
Your membership is not transferable to another person. However, we do offer gift certificates for friends.
What happens if I violate the Wild Sacred Sister Guidelines for Ethics and Participation?
If you participate in shaming, bullying, victimization or drama, you will be removed from the circle without refund. We will notify you ahead of time. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not deemed appropriate for the community.