Cultivating Rootedness, Presence, Trust & Belonging
Mother Earth - Earth Mother
Mother Earth. Gaia. Prithvi Mata. Pachamama. Isis. Yemaya. She goes by many names. She is the source of life that nourishes us. She gifts us the food we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink. Her body holds our body, and yet, we also hold her within us.
When we root into Mother Earth and reconnect with her cycles and seasons, we reconnect with our own internal cycles and seasons. When we re-engage with nature, we remember that we are members of an expansive and infinite family of life. Not only do we begin to see ourselves in nature, but we begin to see nature inside of us. And we remember we ourselves are nature. We are natural. We are instinctual. We are the living embodiments of Mother Earth.
During this 4 weeks of the Worm Moon, March’s Blue Moon:
- We’ll explore various ways to grow our rootedness, a deep and nourishing connection to place and time from which presence, trust and belonging arise.
- We’ll practice the art of Being, the ability to come home to the body and dance in the present moment.
- We’ll cleanse, clear and activate the 1st Chakra, the Muladhara or Root Chakra.
- We’ll reconnect to our instinctual rhythms as embodiments of the Feminine Divine and reflections of the Moon and the Stars, intimately connected to Mother Earth’s Seasons.
- You’ll be fed, nourished, inspired.
- You’ll be held in a safe and loving circle of women on the same path of becoming.
About the Pacing & Depth of this Circle:
The movement of this time together will be gentle and easy, truly reflecting the fluid flow of our natural feminine divine essence. Imagine: Space. Ease. Breathing Room. Slowing Down. Centering. There will not be a list for Doing each week, but a variety of invitations to enter into Being, practices that can become integral tools in your life for cultivating Presence.
I sit on a weather worn wooden bench in a garden,
draped from head to knees by a large pale brown prayer shawl
adorned with golden Oms
laced through with shimmering silver threads,
a gift from a grateful yoga student reminding us of our connection.
Nearby stands a homemade beehive
emanating a low hum that floats through the air, a soothing sound
interweaving with the sweet smell of golden grasses warmed by the sun.
To me the bee's buzzing is not the sound of industry but of
like the joy you feel when you slowly, sensually, savor raw honey
with devotion-like attention to
the satiny smooth and gritty crystalline textures,
as you take into your being the sacred life essence
of clover or orange blossoms or honeysuckle.
Or like when you chance upon a clearing in the woods where
a doe and her fawn graze on tender grasses amongst
those adorable tiny white flowers that emerge each year around this same time.
You know the ones I'm talking about,
with their soft silken petals that bring a smile to your face
because they remind you of everything that is
new and fresh and innocent.
That's it. They look like innocence.
I become drowsy,
allowing the thoughts about everything I'm experiencing to
float like clouds.
I give myself completely to the moment.
The Witness becomes the Participant.
The Dancer becomes the Danced.
I taste the sweet nectar in the beehive.
I feel the golden lifeforce of honey that flows through the center of me.
Earth’s breath is dancing the flowers.
Earth’s breath is breathing Me.
A hawk calls from the sky.
I soar into spaciousness as
my awareness roots deep into the warm womb of Earth.
My body becomes Her body.
Her heartbeat becomes my heart.
An ancient memory awakens.
I sink, surrendering my grasping to what I am, and
rise up in my Becoming.
~ Toi Lynn Wyle
What Others Are Saying...
Wild Sacred Circle includes:
- A welcome PDF Guide and video to Call the Circle and begin our explorations of the month’s theme.
- Suggestions for supportive tools of corresponding Animal Guides, Goddesses, crystals, essential oils, herbs, plants, colors, mudras, mantras and yantras.
- A live virtual gathering via Zoom with ritual and conversation focused on the month’s theme.
- Full and New Moon, Equinox and Solstice inspirations to keep us in contact with Mother Earth's seasons and cycles.
At the beginning of each week and just before each weekend, you'll receive a video offering instruction and encouragement, along with a recommended practice (always simple, doable and optional to incorporate when it fits for you), including one or more of the following:
- A Guided Meditation and Breathwork Practice
- Embodiment Practice
- Earth Medicine Ritual
- Yoga Practice (Postures, Mantras, Mudras)
- Physical Nourishment
- Journal prompts.
- Inspiration from poetry, music.
- A safe and warm Community of Women who witness, support, uplift and encourage you in everyday living and your spiritual journey.
- An ongoing, accessible private virtual gathering space to give and get support. (Once you join WSC, this gathering space is yours indefinitely).
- Toi Lynn will be actively involved in the gathering space, offering additional resources, encouragement and conversation.
- Open access to Toi Lynn by email.
- Discounted Coaching and Dreamwork Sessions with Toi Lynn.
Awaken the Earth Mother in You!
Come Join Us.