Hello, Dreamer. On this page is detailed information about Private Dreamwork Sessions (also known as Dream Work Therapy, Dream Interpretation Therapy or Dream Analysis Therapy).
Who is a Dreamworker?
A Dreamworker is a midwife to the soul’s fullest expression, a dream doula and attendant for the birth of the psyche. While the Dreamer does the dream interpretation, the Dreamworker provides the safe space and compassionate support to bring dreams into form where they can be witnessed and nourished into revealing the wisdom gifts they have to offer.
It has been my honor and deepest delight to be a midwife of the soul over the past 26 years.
What will I get from our time together?
What you will get from our Dreamwork is a deeper connection to your dreams, a growing trust in your inner knowing and increasing comfort in understanding and speaking the metaphorical language of dreams. Clients consistently report that after our time together they feel more grounded, peaceful, hopeful, self-aware, empowered and clear.
What does a Dreamwork Session look like?
Each session is different, depending upon the specific needs of the Dreamer. In general, we move through these different steps:
- As Dreamwork is sacred work, I invite you ahead of time to choose a quiet, private place where you will not be disturbed during our time together. It is also useful to cleanse the space of any negative energy by smudging and/or lighting a candle.
- The session begins with us dropping into clear presence with each other, using a moment of stillness and breath to calm the chaotic mind and connect to the intuitive wisdom body.
- I then ask you to recall your dream in as much detail as you remember. It is helpful for some to read their dream directly from their dream journal.
- Next, I ask questions to clarify the content of the dream, filling in the blanks with details and the emotional flow of the dream.
- We’ll then begin to explore what the dream reminds you of in your current and past life.
- Then we’ll dive deeper into the dream as we work with the symbolism and metaphors of the dreamscape.
- Eventually what was murky begins to become clear, as insights begin to surface.
- Finally we conclude with how to take what you learned in the Dreamwork and apply it to your waking life. Depending upon your needs, this can take the form of tangible next steps, suggested “homework” for further explorations, or the invitation to an Inquiry, a guiding question to explore as part of your ongoing spiritual practice.
Is Dreamwork safe?
Yes, Dreamwork is completely safe. Dreamwork is deep work that might delve into tender places, so we’ll go gently, at your own pacing, and only into those places you choose to reveal during our time together. What I ask from you is curiosity, the willingness to listen to your own wisdom arising in your dreams regardless of message, and the willingness to honor yourself as architect of your own life.
How do we meet?
We meet by any virtual method that feels most comfortable to you, including Phone, Facetime, Skype or other audio/video platforms.
What is the cost of Dreamwork?
- Single Sessions: $150
- Bundle of 4 Sessions: $560 ($140 per session / 40$ savings)
- Bundle of 12 Sessions: $1560 ($130 per session / $240 savings)
Why choose a bundle?
Dreams are continuous nightly messages that guide you throughout your entire life. While 1-session can be helpful in pointing you towards a direction, meeting over a period of time can be truly transformational. Not only does it tell the DreamMaker you are serious in your intentions to grow and awaken, the support you receive from our work provides a consistent safe container for your soul work.
Each of the bundles below are self-paced (ie: weekly, every other week, once a month….)
What do the Dreamwork Bundles include?
Each Dreamwork Bundle includes:
– Unearthing, seeding and cultivating your current life intention, what we call in the yoga world your Sankalpa, your sacred vow of the heart.
– Weekly checkins by email or text to encourage you on your Dreamwork path.
I'm ready! How do I schedule a session with you?
After you purchase a session or bundle, you'll receive an email with detailed instructions for next steps.
Do you offer complimentary sessions so that we can get to know each other?
I do not offer complimentary sessions. I recommend booking a single session with me. If you then choose to purchase a package, we will roll the cost of the individual session into the package.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please respect your time and mine, as well as this sacred work. A 48 hour notice for cancellation is requested. If less than a 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the session.